Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Productive weekend. More Yin than Yang.

If Yin is work and yang is party, our weekend was definitely more Yin than Yang. Our back yard is finally starting to look descent, and most importantly private.  This weekend Rossy and Ryan, his co-worker, turned a bucket of sweat into a beautiful back fence that I am very appreciative of.  Although the boys did the bulk of the work, I was not idle either.  I helped Rossy install about 6 boards, weeded a bunch, made a grocery run for food, and made sure the boys installed each of the board flush with the other fence.  


Here is Rossy just starting out.  For sure he must have sweated more than a bucket. 




The guys measuring their sticks against each other.  Rossy either looks confused or he needs sunglasses...not sure.


5 boards in....a gizillion more to go...



Looking good...!!!


Team work above....(Rossy you really needed glasses..)


And team work below...


Yeah buddy...


The boys giggling.   


Final product.  Awesome.  Thanks guys.  Now I can skinny dip in peace. 



And then there was the part where we had fun.  My favorite part, and the part that I excel in.  We took off our working shoes, got some towels out, and changed into our swimming gear ....



And cool down we did....


The celebration continues.  Ryan enjoying a Rocky Patel Maduro....


Rossy, REALLY enjoying his new smoke.  Making me jealous. 



Lounging and smoking in this over exposed picture. Photography...one step at a time.  



As it happens, not everybody was happy.  Miss Izzy clearly misses her Jungle.  Sorry my Amazonian princess...we will get you some descent foliage soon.


And while we were taking our break, the dogs started their favorite chore: bug hunting. 


And how did I celebrate? I made myself a delicious cocktail that I enjoyed with a cigar of my own, sitting in a chair that faced the fence so that I could admire it every minute....very happy.  Very Grateful to Ryan and Rossy.  Thanks dudes.  



Next weekend we get a break though.  Papa in law is in town!  Time to Paaarttty!  All Yang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment